SUPER CHRISTIAN, TV REALITY SHOW STAR, AND PEDOPHILE. HERE IS THE JOSH DUGGAR’S CASE IN DETAILS
IN A NUTSHELL
- Name: Josh Duggar
- Date : April 2021
- Victims : 5 minimum
- Crimes : Possession of child pornography images ( 2021 ) and sexual abuse of minors ( 2002 to 2006 )
- Location : Tontitown, Arkansas ( USA )
- Investigation : in progress for 2021 and without follow-up for the abuse ( prescription ).
- Provenance : Reality show ” 19 kids and Counting ” aired on TLC for The Learning Channel ( TV channel broadcast in the United States and Canada created in 1972 and owned by Discovery Communications ).
- Status : Awaiting trial, conditionally released.
- Affiliation : Former member and activist of the Family Research Council (Washington)
- Father and mother : Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar.
- Federal Investigating Officer: Gerard Faulkner
- Investigating Judges: Erin L. Wiedemann and Christy Comstock (Fayetteville District Court).
- Counsel for Duggar: Justin Gelfand, Travis W. Story and Greg Payne.
- Joseph Hutchens
- Politics : Family very involved in politics (Republican party and hard right religious lobbies), ultra conservative (Quiverfull doctrine).
Ah America and its puritanical people, a golden facade that often hides dark stories, like a family that they wanted to pass off as a model in a reality show but which turned out to be a Duhamel* (pedophile’s family quite popular in France) filled with unmentionable secrets until the truth catches up with them. This is the story of the Duggar family. For more than a decade, the Duggar family was followed by millions of viewers in the United States and Canada in a reality show dedicated to them. A family that had the unique distinction of being made up of 19 children, hence the name of the show “19 Kids and Counting” on the reality channel TLC. The parents, Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar are two ultra-conservative Christians. A Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2002, Jim Bob also made his fortune as a real estate investor by keeping his wife Michelle at home. Rigorous Christian education, home schooling, no television at home, no kissing before marriage, no sleeping around, prayers – in short, Jesus at the center of everything. My faith, to each his own, you will say. But last April, the eldest of the family named Josh Duggar, married and soon to be father of his seventh child, was arrested in his car dealership in Arkansas for holding child pornography images. According to a press release from the U.S. Department of Justice, he used the Internet to download child abuse material. Some of the videos depict sexual abuse of children under the age of 12. You will say to me yet another case except that Josh was not at his first fact. In 2002, a first report of touching was covered by Jim and Michelle Duggar, his parents. The following year, same scenario except that it was Josh’s own sisters who spoke to their parents. Four of his little sisters, including the youngest who was 3 years old at the time, complained that Josh was touching them at night while they were sleeping. The parents will not contact the police yet and will make it a point of honor that the actions of their eldest son will not be revealed. They will send their pedo son to a religious juvenile correctional facility and work for several months at a family friend’s house. You raped your sisters? Oh go for a walk and come back… After Josh returned, the father decided not to go to the police to denounce his pedo son, but rather to consult a family friend named Joseph Hutchens, a federal police officer at the time. Hutchens decided not to open an investigation and was content to lecture Josh. Questioned about this affair much later, Hutchens will say that the father hid from him the extent of the crimes of his son. Hard to believe when you know that in 2004, a police investigation was opened for the suspicious behaviors of the latter. Ironically, he will be sentenced in 2007 for child pornography and then in 2012 for all his crimes to 56 years in prison. Coincidence or not?
In 2006, an anonymous person sent a letter to Oprah Winfrey before the Duggards’ appearance on her show to denounce the sexual assault of minors by pedo Josh and the show was cancelled. The father, feeling the wind was changing, directly hired lawyers while forbidding his son to testify in order to silence the serious allegations against their family. An investigation will be opened but the police will not retain any charge because of prescription beyond 3 years, law in Arkansas obliges, shit. However, Josh will be obliged to recognize the facts in front of everyone and even make a public apology, the ultimate shame for the dirty pedo but a sentence too weak in the eyes of the evil that he made undergo to his innocent victims and to his own sisters. A demon protected by his parents without the knowledge of his sisters and children, in short an ugly bunch that Jim Bob, the father, Michelle the mother and Josh, the pedo son make. In a world where all that glitters is not gold, the values of this family resembled an old rusty nail under its false gold leaves. After the revelations, Josh the pedo resigned from his position at the Family Research Council in Washington, an evangelical Christian organization. But karma wasn’t done with him. A few months later, Gawker, a New York magazine revealed that Josh had an active account in an online service for married men looking to cheat on their spouses. For an ultra-catho pseudo who could already go into hiding for his next ten life, this was just one more thing to add to the pedigree of this weirdo who still publicly apologized on the family website admitting his infidelity as well as his addiction to pornography. “I am so ashamed of the double life I have lived and grieve for the pain and disgrace my sin has caused my wife and family, and most of all Jesus and all those who profess faith in him.” Eventually, Josh the Obsessed will seek treatment at a Christian counseling center in Rockford, Illinois. He and his wife stayed together and even had two more children. The seventh and final child is arriving as you read this, but Josh won’t be seeing him anytime soon. Arrested on April 29, 2021 in his car dealership Wholesale Motorcars in Springdale, he appeared for the 1st time on May 4, 2021 and was put under court hearing the next day for possession of child pornography images. A raid had already been organized at his dealership in 2019 and it was only 2 years later that pedo-Josh was finally arrested. Homeland Security Agent Gerard Faulkner said he found dozens of pornographic images depicting nudity and sexual abuse of children including toddlers on a hard drive hidden in the oldest son Duggar’s work computer. “The downloaded images are among the top five worst things I’ve ever had to look at.” said Faulkner at the preliminary hearing. During the investigation, agents discovered that Duggar had installed a monitoring program designed to prevent users from viewing pornography, Covenant Eyes. The Christian-oriented program would monitor Duggar’s Internet use and send reports to his wife. However, Duggar had circumvented Covenant Eyes by hiding the material on a hard drive that was not monitored by the program, according to Agent Faulkner. Federal Judge Christy Comstock of the Fayetteville District Court will grant him bail on strict conditions pending further trial, with pedo-Josh pleading not guilty.
Once again, we are in the most hypocritical America. Values put forward endlessly, a family and religious model of facade wanting to give good conscience in the eyes of the world. Souls in constant search of the divine blessing that they will never obtain. The Duggar scandal is just the latest in a long line of incidents involving inappropriate behavior by a TLC star with a minor. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo: The show was canceled last year after photos were released of star June Shannon, better known as Mama June, with her ex Mark McDaniel. McDaniel had just gotten out of prison at the time after serving time for molesting an 8-year-old girl. This girl was one of Shannon’s daughters
- Sons of Guns: Gunsmith and Marine Will Hayden were accused of raping a 12-year-old girl in 2014, forcing TLC to quickly cancel the reality show. It was revealed that the girl was his own daughter, and shortly after his other daughter came forward, she had also been raped by Hayden when she was 12. He is currently awaiting trial.
- Cheer Perfection: Another reality that the network had to cancel following a scandal, this time involving mother Andrea Clevenger who was sentenced to two 10-year prison terms when she was convicted of having multiple sexual encounters with a boy in 2013 who was only 13.
- Cake Boss: Remigio Gonzalez, who was married to the sister of the show’s main character, Buddy Valastro, was sentenced to nine years in prison in 2012 after sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl. Although he appeared on the show, by the time these charges were brought against him, he was no longer a character on the show.
NB : At the origins of the Quiverfull movement, there is the advanced training institute ( ATI ), namely that the founder Bill Gothard was accused of sexual harassment by 34 women in 2020.